Thursday, 19 February 2015

Beauty Of God

I believe that we are all attracted to beauty; that everything that stirs our soul and moves us – that is beautiful – is thanks to God, an essence far greater than any of us. I believe that He created it all, and every time I see something beautiful I am reminded of His Immense Greatness. I don’t necessarily understand what it means to say that God created all of this, but I do believe that everything that is here – myself, those I love, those beautiful soul stirring experiences – are all here because of God’s Will, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

“When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.” – Buddha


If you are spiritual, but don’t necessarily believe in God, I might assume that you believe that there is a greater purpose to our lives, and that something greater than mankind created all of this. In my belief about God, I believe that He is just that – something greater than mankind. I do not believe that he is a big man in the sky, or anything else that our human minds have created. He is Unknowable, and we can attempt to know Him and understand our own roles in this life.
*******
Abhijeet

No comments:

Post a Comment