Thursday, 5 February 2015

Go Well My…


The nights grew lonely and pensive

A decision yet to bore life to be made

A wait in utmost confusion

For the price to be paid for hurting love comes with a repercussion

I weep in my own state

Drowned by the flow of my own tears

I hurt myself, for I hurt love

Love don’t love me no more

No love don’t

My bed my refuge

My God my healer

Am sorry love, am sorry

Though I err human, that’s not enough excuse

My nights will stay this way

For I know your heart will lock its gates

Leaving me on the banks

A prey yet to be devoured by the world

But I shall survive and learn form my deeds

My love for you will burn my torch far into the night

And the morning shall bring my own glory and your peace

Go well my love
********************
Abhijeet

No comments:

Post a Comment