Thursday, 5 February 2015

My Taste And Thats Me In Words

I guess it’s just me, myself and I…
No more disappointment and no more religious ties…
Promoting religious lies…
Just me to confide in myself…
While I provide someone else with the knowledge to decide whether life is worthwhile…
Only so much times a person can try…
You do your part and keep waiting on a sign from the divine…
Longing for that taste of success…
You’ve counted all your blessings so you know you are blessed…
But life is the hardest test, fail to succeed even though you gave it your best…
Feels like you have nothing left…
Dreams gone as I wept…
Out of stock on faith…
Once bitten twice shy…
Like believing is nothing but a lie…
But once again I have to be strong and persevere through these dark times…
Put my amour on where my trust lies…
In me, myself and I.
**************
Abhijeet

No comments:

Post a Comment