Saturday, 7 March 2015

तुम

कभी किसी अनजान गली में

खुद को इस कदर खो बैठो कि

अपनी परछाई भी परायी लगे

और हवा का हर झोंका कहीं

किनारे से दूर ले जाता दिखे

तब खोज निकलुंगी तुम्हे मैं

कोई शक की गुंजायिश नहीं

कलायी थाम कर बैठाउन्गि

और तुम्हे तुमको लौटाउन्गी

हर एक ख्वाब हर एक बात

एक एक सांस तुम्हारी

मेह्फुज है मेरी जलती रगों में

धीरे धीरे तुम्हारे नाम करुंगी

तुम्हारी ही हर निशानी

खाली करके अपने आप को तुमसे

तुम्हारे ही समन्दर में डूब जाउन्गी
***************

If you ever find yourself lost, to such an extent
that even your shadow seems like a stranger
And with every gust, the wind seems to be taking you farther from the shore
At that time, I will find you
Have no doubt
I will hold you by the wrist,
Make you sit down and I
Will return to you, every dream
Every word, each and every breath of yours
All safe in my burning blood vessels
Slowly slowly I will give back to you
Every trace of yours
I will empty myself of you
And drown myself in the ocean of you.
***********
Abhijeet

No comments:

Post a Comment